Negotiating with International Partners
Optionale Frühbucher-/Aktionsinfos: Ermäßigungen sind nicht addierbar. Irrtümer und Preisänderungen vorbehalten.
Due to the increasing internationalisation of business relations and an increase in international cooperations and projects, negotiations often have to be done in English – with customers, suppliers, local authorities or bankers as well as with colleagues or managers. Train your English negotiation skills and receive helpful tips for intercultural negotiation settings.
A variety of topics will be addressed within the course:
- Establish long-term business relations with your international partners
- Train your English negotiation skills
- Exploiting intercultural issues in negotiations
- Convince your partners – not just persuade them!
- Tips for planning and preparing a negotiation
- How to lead negotiations and stay focused on your goal and your interests
- Tips for dealing with difficult situations and partners
- Learn more about your personal strengths and potentials in negotiating
- Intensive practicing and comprehensive Feedback
This seminar is designed to train the participants‘ negotiations skills in the English language. It is not a pure language course, thus participants should have a solid knowledge of English in order to benefit most from the training.
- Basic NEGOTIATION STRATEGIES – when to employ which of them?
- Value based negotiations (HARVARD CONCEPT)
- Reflection on your PERSONAL NEGOTIATION STYLE
- Whom are you trying to convince? How to assess your negotiation partners!
- CONVINCING your partners not persuading them!
- Demonstrating SELF-CONFIDENCE and managing EMOTIONS
- Dealing with DIFFICULT PARTNERS and situations
- QUESTIONS – the tool that gives you the EXTRA POWER and the lead
- Clear, POWERFUL and convincing ARGUMENTATION
- Masterfully MANAGING OBJECTIONS and disagreement
- Tools and tips for LEADING negotiations
- Keep track of your goal - how to overcome „dead end“-situations
- Negotiation TACTICS – use helpful ones and masterfully respond to unfair ones
- INTERCULTURAL ASPECTS in negotiations
- Feedback for your personal strengths and potentials in negotiating
- Intensive practicing with cases, mini-assignments and role plays, etc.
- Management & Experts
- Relationship managers, sales persons & purchasing managers
- Legal experts and experts from the planning and controlling department, the HR department etc.
- Members of international project teams
- Employees in public administration, being involved in international co-operations or projects
- Lawyers, certified public accountants and auditors
- People who are or will be involved in international negotiations, who want to train their skills in negotiating in the English language
Tel: +43 1 713 80 24