Negotiating with International Partners
Optionale Frühbucher-/Aktionsinfos: Ermäßigungen sind nicht addierbar. Irrtümer und Preisänderungen vorbehalten.
- Basic NEGOTIATION STRATEGIES – when to employ which of them?
- Value based negotiations (HARVARD CONCEPT)
- Reflection on your PERSONAL NEGOTIATION STYLE
- Whom are you trying to convince? How to assess your negotiation partners!
- CONVINCING your partners not persuading them!
- Demonstrating SELF-CONFIDENCE and managing EMOTIONS
- Dealing with DIFFICULT PARTNERS and situations
- QUESTIONS – the tool that gives you the EXTRA POWER and the lead
- Clear, POWERFUL and convincing ARGUMENTATION
- Masterfully MANAGING OBJECTIONS and disagreement
- Tools and tips for LEADING negotiations
- Keep track of your goal - how to overcome „dead end“-situations
- Negotiation TACTICS – use helpful ones and masterfully respond to unfair ones
- INTERCULTURAL ASPECTS in negotiations
- Feedback for your personal strengths and potentials in negotiating
- Intensive practicing with cases, mini-assignments and role plays, etc.
Due to the increasing internationalisation of business relations and an increase in international cooperations and projects, negotiations often have to be done in English – with customers, suppliers, local authorities or bankers as well as with colleagues or managers. Train your English negotiation skills and receive helpful tips for intercultural negotiation settings.
A variety of topics will be addressed within the course:
- Establish long-term business relations with your international partners
- Train your English negotiation skills
- Exploiting intercultural issues in negotiations
- Convince your partners – not just persuade them!
- Tips for planning and preparing a negotiation
- How to lead negotiations and stay focused on your goal and your interests
- Tips for dealing with difficult situations and partners
- Learn more about your personal strengths and potentials in negotiating
- Intensive practicing and comprehensive Feedback
This seminar is designed to train the participants‘ negotiations skills in the English language. It is not a pure language course, thus participants should have a solid knowledge of English in order to benefit most from the training.
- Management & Experts
- Relationship managers, sales persons & purchasing managers
- Legal experts and experts from the planning and controlling department, the HR department etc.
- Members of international project teams
- Employees in public administration, being involved in international co-operations or projects
- Lawyers, certified public accountants and auditors
- People who are or will be involved in international negotiations, who want to train their skills in negotiating in the English language
Tel: +43 1 713 80 24